Saturday, September 12, 2009

four years of artistic moments


It's only four years ago, but if feels like a lifetime ago since these images were taken.


November 2005. The very month that the Biscuit became zygotic. Little did I know what life had in store for us.


The next summer, I looked like this.


The summer after that, I looked like this.


And the next November, I looked like this again.


And now, after all that rigmarole, I look like this.


What a long, strange trip it's been. It's like the incredible growing, shrinking, growing, shrinking woman. Seriously. 136 to 177 to 148 to 177 to 148. I can haz 136 agin, pls?

And the smile's a lot bigger now, too.

All photos except the last one courtesy of the talented Simon Effendi of Artistic Moments Photography. Thanks for chronicling us through the years, Simon!

6 comments:

Caroline D. said...

aww, what great pictures! such and amazing journey.

faemom said...

You're so beautiful. And you were so beautiful pregnant.

Virginia Valerie said...

Love the pics of you over the years! And I love your smile in the latest one!

bibliophiliac said...

you are lovely

Jenny Penny said...

I am really tempted to censor myself, but I think for the sake of boosting another human being's self esteem, I won't. My first reaction when I looked at these pictures was, literally, "Fuck, she's beautiful." Sorry for dropping an f-bomb in your comments, but it seemed an appropriate usage. And also? You've gotten prettier with pregnancy and motherhood. Really.

Fifi Flowers said...

WOW... beautiful photos!