I got two small children and an Ice Dream cone...
1. I never really enjoyed Beck's music, but I did enjoy his turn on Futurama.
2. I'm on page 150/50k words on my book and don't really want to do anything except write, sleep, and eat Angus cheeseburgers.
3. My baby has a sniffle and sounds like a piglet. I track his movements around the house by following the growls and snorts.
4. I'm out of facial moisturizer.
5. I need more orange juice, which I prefer to drink straight from the carton.
6. My life has been overrun by princesses, and I don't approve.
7. My mom is on vacation at the beach, and I'm jealous.
8. Every morning I wake up and look outside and think, "It looks like Fall!", and then I'm really disappointed when it's 94 degrees by 10am.
9. U2 really gets on my nerves, as does Maroon 5, and so does pretty much every band that contains numbers, except for Ben Folds Five.
10. I feel guilty for not having the energy, time, or creativity to put into my blog right now, but honestly, I just want to write. I think I'll be done with the first draft within a week, and then I owe a really long, splashy, Photoshop-intensive post. Maybe something with cupcakes, Justin Timberlake, and t.rex naked or something.
Back to the writing board. Tap tap tap.