Tuesday, August 25, 2009

charmed

Last night, my poor Dr. Krog gave in to three late nights in a row and fell asleep around 7:30pm. I shlepped around the house, coughing uncontrollably, waiting until I could fall asleep, too. At one point, I plopped down on the bed to watch some Scrubs, and the sleeping Krog rolled over and said to me:

Gilbus.

Neither one of us knows what that means.

Later on, when I was getting ready to go to bed, he opened one gluey eye and said:

Oh, hey. I had a dream that you were a walrus.

That sounds inconvenient, I said.

No, it was alright. I was a turtle, he answered.

I am constantly charmed by my life.

3 comments:

miss. chief said...

that's just beautiful

laterg8r said...

how sweet is that :D you were meant for each other!

faemom said...

Then the turtle met the walrus.