Saturday, July 11, 2009

halp.

This is my first blog post since Wednesday, which is a new low for me.

But it's not my fault.

It's Dr. Krog.

He's got me chained to the computer, working on his project.

You've seen Misery, right? James Woods and Kathy Bates? The tape on the doors, and the ankle breakage, and the Kathy Bates Is Very Scary?

It's a lot like that.

My kitchen is a wreck. My house is a catastrophe. I haven't shaved my legs in a week. And I just now finished a magazine that I started last Thursday.

But I think i'll be able to sneak in an hour tomorrow to tell-- nay, show!-- you what we've been up to this week.

The secret project?

Nope. He won't let me let that cat out of the bag yet.

But if you know a good publisher and/or literary agent, hook me up, please.

Otherwise, he may never let me go.


Halp.

3 comments:

gardengirl said...

so glad you're back ... I was having withdrawals ...

faemom said...

I'll bake you a cake with a nail file in it, and since you're losing weight, you can distract him with the cake as you go to work on the chains.

Caroline D. said...

I would rescue you, but i'm a little afraid of Dr. Krog's Jujitsu skillz.

Sorry, dude. I have faith in your abilities, though!