Sunday, July 19, 2009

bamboozled!


Dr. Krog takes such good care of me.

Do you know what he did last week? He bought me this.

And now I can draw all over my sweet baboo with graffiti.

Or go to the trouble of handwriting something that I could type in 8 seconds.



Other really nice things he's done for me lately:

* bought me season 1 of Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares so I can actually see an entire episode at some point.

* bought Clash of the Titans, so we can watch it and laugh a lot, but also really love it and be kinda nostalgic

* took me to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, which I think was the best HP yet, and which I wish was a 9 hours long

* took the kids out so I could do some work

* took me out for chicken wings when I desperately required chicken wings

* is really nice to me all the time

* took out 1 bag of overflowing garbage, 3 paper bags of recycling, and 3 grocery bags of diapers, and then dragged the big trash can up to the top of the driveway, which he actually hasn't done yet, but he's going to, and I thank him for it.

We're both working on projects, and the house is a wreck, and the laundry is done but not put up, and my last cooking effort was a FAIL, but we're having the best time of our lives.

Dr. Krog, you rock. You krogodile rock. You just freakin' rock, man.

love, d.

5 comments:

stinestrain said...

yeah, but now draw something in one of your fancy handwritings ;)

faemom said...

That was a super cute post.

carma said...

I had to stop reading after "is really nice to me all the time" because I am now insanely jealous :D Man, you got a good "catch!"

carma said...

do people say "man" and "catch" anymore or am I dating myself??c

delilah, the unruly helpmeet said...

They do say "man" and "catch", as well as "neat-o" and "23-skidoo".

At least they do at our house.