Monday, June 15, 2009

lies and also lies


1. No pictures of the haircut today, because it's all messed up and sweaty from exercise. Plus, I need to eradicate the grays tonight. I hope to show you the total package tomorrow.

When I got my first gray hair at 15, I actually thought it was cute. Can you imagine that? My mom yanked it out in a Turtles as we perused the VHS tapes.

2. No pictures of the bike, or Biscuit riding the bike, or the Biscuit in a fancy purple dress and sunglasses chasing her friend around the kitchen island on the bike. Because I am feeling LAZY.

3. Nothing fancy today, because I want to indulge myself after a very long day, and since chocolate and other sugary delicacies are out of the question, I plan on a very luxurious bath with a horrible magazine. And i'm going to paint my toenails.

4. Hopefully tomorrow I will live up to the hype in my head. But for tonight... BATH.

5. Why do I have that sinking feeling, like I forget to do my homework, and the teacher is walking around, and i'm all squirmy? DAMN YOU, INTARWEBZ!!

2 comments:

Caroline D. said...

you are the most prolific blogger evah so relax and enjoy an easy night. but tomorrow... you better start producing, hear?

delilah, the unruly helpmeet said...

I should have time... my playgroup just got canceled! =)

I'm thinking TCP, baby.