Friday, April 24, 2009

Kreativ II: etsycupcakebugaloo


...and we're back.

6. I really love www.Etsy.com, and it has mostly replaced "shopping" for me. I have an Etsy shop, mainly to make Paypal funny money, so that I can spend money on Etsy. It's like art recycling/treasure hunting. That adorable, hand-knit hat on t.rex up there? It's from Etsy, by bonbaby. Those simple earrings that remind me of the spinners on my dad's fishing lures when I was a kid? By sirenjewels. Those sweet, handmade wooden teethers that you can't see because every time I go to photograph them, they're either in my son's mouth or on my daughter's wrist as slimebracelets? By TickiTackiToys.

The only thing I love more than the thrill of selling my own artwork or yapping skills on Etsy is hearing the imaginary *clink* of Paypal and knowing that I get to go select something fun. From Etsy.

I like the word "select" way too much. It's so rich and red and ripe, like cherries over ice. Yum.

7. My middle name was "Virginia" before I got married.

8. Nevermind. It was just supposed to be 7. I think. I'm not very good at following directions.

But here comes the fun part. I get to distribute two Kreativ Blogger Awards.

But sweet Mercury, it's so hard!

There are so many blogs I love! The further I get into blogging, the more blogs I find to adore/worship/stalk.

But I need to have some mental fermentation.

I'll tell you this afternoon.

*wink*

3 comments:

Virginia Valerie said...

"Honey, you can't just CHANGE YO NAME! You have to sue the state!"

You have more unused yet still mysteriously following you names than I can keep track of... :-)

By the way, what was your middle name after you got married? Or did you just dump all the baggage?

Virginia Valerie said...

omg i just got the shirley joke. :-)

HA!!

Tammy Howard said...

Etsy rocks.