Thursday, April 30, 2009

invasion of the krogsnatchers


t.rex and I are off to the La Leche League Conference, where we will just sit around and lactate for hours on end. And eat schnitzel, and hang out with our friends, and generally enjoy ourselves. Dr. Krog and the Biscuit will be on their own, heaven help 'em.

I see lots of cheese grits in her future. Loooots of cheese grits.

So, while i'm gone, I leave the ol' blog in the capable* hands of Dr. Krog. I think you'll enjoy it. His Photoshop skills are far superior to mine**, and he really likes to touch on heavy world issues***.

See you Sunday, suckers!

___________________________________________________




* He's especially capable at Brazilian JiuJitsu, I/O Psychology, and eating cheeseburgers.

** By 'Photoshop skills', I mean MS Paint drawings.

*** Like Star Wars.


**** Don't believe anything bad he says about me, because I am a special princess unique snowflake and I never make any mistakes and am always practically perfect in every way. Really.
*****



***** Not really.

2 comments:

Virginia Valerie said...

oh boy...

Anonymous said...

(obviously fake accent) "Ohh! That sounds so exciting! I can't wait!