Thursday, February 5, 2009

it's all your imagination

Dr. Crog: Whoa, did you see that? There's so much static electricity in my favorite blanket that I can see it!
Me: Really? You can see electricity? Yeah, right! (rolling eyes)
Dr. Crog: (confused) Yeah, I can see it.
Me: Oh, so you can see CONCEPTS now? You can see "electricity"? What are you going to see next? "Love"? "Trouble?"
Dr. Crog: Uh...
Me: EMANCIPATION? TELL ME, DR. CROG, CAN YOU SEE EMANCIPATION???
Dr. Crog: No, I cannot see "emancipation"?
Me: Well, let me know when those superpowers kick in, cuz i'll call the news and let 'em know.

We were feeling a little sassy last night. We have fun.

2 comments:

stinestrain said...

you can see static electricity. and um, lightning ;) it's not a concept, it's energy.

delilah said...

Yeah, i'm not an idiot. Usually. I was just giving him problems. Getting his goat. Trying to make him laugh. It's like something Peter would say to Lois on the family guy. It was said with great drama and eyebrow waggling.

Please, please tell me you don't think i'm that retarded. ;)