Saturday, November 22, 2008

finally, the truth.

Biscuit: Mommy? Mama? Ma Ma? Ma... Ma.... Ma....Farmer Jed... holding hands Farmer Jed-dy... oh fly me oh de wall de day... wah wee wah wee... roll it... roll it... Wallace and Gromit... I'd like to watch Wallace and Gromit.... where's Wallace and Gromit?.... Wallace and Groooooomiiiiiiiit.... a purse... there's a purse... there we go... B-I-N-G-O-E-I-E-I-O.... Ma.... Ma Ma.... Mommy?.... Mommy?

Me: WHAT????

Biscuit: What are you doing, Mommy?

Me: Trying not to go completely insane. Are you actually trying to drive me insane?

Biscuit: Yeah, I am.

Me: AAAAAAAARGH2398#$%$%^#%$&%^*%^*$%^*%^

Biscuit: (obliviously starts chewing toenails)

2 comments:

delilah said...

Just a note here-- my water broke 7 hours later, so I was obviously under the influence of some crazy hormones and not just the horrible, terrible, no-good-very-bad mother that I felt like immediately after posting.

Heather said...

I hadn't seen much since then, so I'd been guessing you must have had Baby Shmoo. Hope all is well with you and the family. :D