Thursday, July 17, 2008

the funniest thing i've ever seen (this week)

My toddler just rescued my dainty underthingies from the clean laundry, decided they are her new swimmin' suit, and put them on. Kinda like when Borat or John Mayer wear that green bananakini. She's totally running around wearing a pair of string bikinis as a one-piece. I can't show you. But oh, if I could, you would all laugh until you peed yourselves. Even the non-pregnant folks.

Remember this picture? It's a lot like that. But without the body hair or skank.

Funniest thing i've seen in weeks, and I can't show anybody. How's that for irony? If I could show all those grouchy ladies at TJ Maxx, there would probably be some sort of gravitic anomaly as their frown lines reversed and they became happy muppets instead of angry Grimace monsters.

No comments: