Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Innocent Eye Test

I titled this post after one of my favorite paintings, The Innocent Eye Test by Mark Tansey.

Here it is:


And that's because i'm going to direct you to my friend Christine's blog,
where she has a link to my blog and an awesome photo of me holding her most endearing and smiley baby, Emily, who has the most expressive and humorous face i've ever seen on a newborn. Seriously, I have conversations with this baby.

So, get meta with me! You are looking at a painting of scientists looking at a cow looking at a painting of a cow. You are reading a blog linking to a blog that links to my blog. Do you grok? Living rooms of America, do you catch my drift? Do you dig my ditch?

Man, I miss The Tick.

1 comment:

stinestrain said...

spooooooooooooooooooon.