Friday, February 8, 2008

I dreamed of Jeannie.

This girl named Jeannie who went to Clemson with Craig, actually.

She invited me to speak at her art class, which was actually for red-headed lesbians only. And it wasn't to speak, it was to help at fish fry night. So there I was, sitting at the paint-splattered table in front of a fry-daddy, covered in oil and frying up lots of fish and hush-puppies for a bunch of female artists working on a project that used 27 envelopes to create a giant vagina each. They gave me some envelopes, but my envelopes were all cut into silhouettes of famous presidents, so I couldn't make my vagina look good, which was extremely embarrassing.

Man, I should not eat fish sticks and sweet potato fries for supper again. But it was so good.... so good.

3 comments:

Frogs Mom said...

All I can say is wow.

la mamita said...

yeah that.

Emile said...

It just gets better and better, doesn't it?!