Friday, January 11, 2008

Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus!!

Got my new license plate for my new car with my new license plate frame, courtesy of Cafe Press. Huzzah!

Also, I've been thinking about music, since some good buddies gave me an iPod and a gift card to iTunes (THANK YOU THANK YOU), and i've been trying to think of songs that will get me excited to work out. So far, the Cypress Hill that was preloaded onto the iPod is the biggest hit, as it makes me want to run, jump, destroy, and maim. I also got Timbaland, which is fabulous. But I can't think of other songs. So tough!

I do have a list of songs that I like as a song, but not enough for an album, and they are so eclectic as to make me seem schizoid. Seriously. Will Smith's "Switch" to Shakira to The Pilfers to Faith No More to The Darkness to Sublime to Dan Wilson. And I can have them all! Muahaha!

21st century life rules, even if we can't get all food in pill form.

1 comment:

stinestrain said...

I really like your blog. I forgot it was here for a while. oops. the best part is that I can actually HEAR your voice in your blogs. loverly. :)