Saturday, October 27, 2007

eh, so this is blogging?

Testing, testing. Wait, I hate Times. Arial, maybe?

Okay, much better. This is my first blog post since my husband requested I quit MySpace due to the proliferation of exes who wanted to chat, despite the big, fat, preggo-picture I had posted predominately. So we'll see how this works.

I am having a fabulous day. Went to a consignment sale; sadly, the last of the season. Got the old, cheetah-splashed stroller i've been eyeing since July, but for $7.50 instead of $35, which is a lovely coup. Got some cute clothes and a couple of balls and a rubber duck with Godzilla skin. What a fun and useful hobby 1/2 price Saturdays can be! Came home, cleaned up my car, put the stickers on my plate, cleaned up some more things, sought lunch, got Cleo to sleep and am now trying to find a swap object for another mama who doesn't currently eat milk products, thereby nullifying my original swap gift.

So i'm going to go do that now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, this blog looks promising. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Posted: Oct 27, 2007